BEHIND THE SCENES AT BUENA VISTA WINERY

 
A big howdy to all my loyal followers out there who've put up with my almost two week hiatus. Happy to report my summer vacation is wrapping up (or down if you prefer).  Before I checked out I came up with this preview of  coming attractions from the 2015 collection.  Albeit, we've got a sort of mash-up here of behind the scenes snaps from I-phones and pocket cameras from our recent shoot out at Buena Vista Winery in Sonoma--an absolutely incredible site not to mention first rate winery.  The first shot was clicked by Yours Truly while Carlene Kanellis of Carlene Imagery was setting up. Next up  I particularly love the snap taken by hair and makeup artist Alicia Desmarais Flores.   Jenna on the swing at sundown is totally off the charts!. Last photo is a real live gem of a teaser by a pro.  It's all Carlene and really signature of her fine art approach to photography.  Kudos and kisses to everyone who participated and made this lovely shoot possible. Edgar and I will never forget our special day out at such a gorgeous winery . . . .

   Photography by Carlene Imagery//Make up and Hair by Alicia Desmarais Flores///Gowns Amy Jo Tatum///Flowers by Stems//Model: Jenna//Venue: Buena Vista Winery//